Thursday, November 25, 2010

Journal #4



Have you ever took into consideration the term 'Crack-Berry'? This word is used to describe the ever so popular BlackBerry Smart Phone. Everyday, everywhere, I always have my BlackBerry Storm in hand. At first I wasn't so sure about getting such a high-tech phone. I had always been use to regular 'flip' phones and I'm not technologically savvy. This phone is so easy to use and convenient whenever I need to find out information fast. With the touch screen it makes it clear and easy to text and use any applications available. In order to select anything on the screen you must push down hard, letting it know that is what you want to select. This works to help from the common 'Butt Dialing' incidents. It let's you surf the web right from your chair while getting lunch, on in the passenger seats on long car rides. Being connected anytime, anywhere is a huge advantage to purchasing the BlackBerry over regular cell phones. It is equipped with a camera - This takes pictures with the highest resolution compared to any other phone on the market. These are some of the reasons on why I choose to invest into a BlackBerry Storm. I hope you consider purchasing this amazing phone as well! 

Ooooh, Aaaah, Pretty.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent! I'm glad you had a good time! It was great having you in class :)

    Blog 5: 20/20
    Blog 4: 20/20
    Blog 3: 20/20
    Blog 2: 20/20
    Blog 1: 22/20

    ReplyDelete